Burberry oggi ha annunciato di aver stretto una partnership con Twitter per offrire agli utenti la possibilità di “catturare” immagini dello spettacolo Burberry Prorsum collezione donna A/W 15.
Con tweeting #TweetcamBurberry
#Tweetcam è l’ultima attività di Burberry e Twitter di una storica collaborazione.
Una curiosità: Burberry è stato il primo marchio di lusso di vendere il prodotto attraverso la funzionalità Twitter
Introducing Burberry #TweetCam: personalized pictures sent straight to Twitter users live form the runway
Burberry announced today that it has partnered with Twitter to offer users the chance to capture pictures of the Burberry Prorsum A/W15 Womenswear show, live from the runway, from anywhere in the world.
By tweeting #Tweetcam to the @Burberry Twitter account, users will trigger a camera to take a photograph from the best vantage point within the show space as the models walk down the runway. Each picture is then personalised with the user’s Twitter handle and a time stamp of the exact moment the image was taken, and then tweeted back to them.
#Tweetcam is the latest activity in Burberry and Twitter’s history of collaborative innovation. Previous initiatives have included a series of brand and platform firsts:
– Burberry was the first luxury brand to sell product through Twitter Buy Now functionality launched in September 2014
– Burberry offered a livestream of the runway In-Tweet at the Burberry SS12 Womenswear show
– #TweetWalk in 2011 provided exclusive shots of the Womenswear collection to followers before they had even gone down the runway
In addition to the new #Tweetcam activity, Burberry has also partnered with LINE, one of the fastest growing global messaging platforms with more than 180m active monthly users. Using new LINE Live Cast functionality Japanese users will be able to access a live stream of the show on Monday 23rd February at 1pm (GMT).
Using new responsive technology, Burberry worked with Twitter to integrate software into show cameras in order to enable the real time image capture.
– Established in 1856, Burberry is a global British luxury brand with a heritage of innovation, craftsmanship and design. The Burberry business comprises 5 divisions: menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.
– Burberry is headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L), Burberry is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
Follow the show at: Burberry.com, Twitter.com/Burberry, Instagram.com/Burberry, Facebook.com/Burberry
ultimo aggiornamento: 23-02-2015
Iscriviti alla Newsletter: